- ▼ 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (46)
Thursday, 9 February 2012
The Five Questions
In one of our many conversations with Asa we got on to 'The Five Questions'. These are fun and supposedly give a philosophical insight in to your persona.
Play along folks, answer the questions before reading what they are supposed to say about you, I'll leave a few lines between each one so you can hopefully control your eyes from peeking ahead to the explanation.
1. What is your favourite colour? Or a colour that speaks to you right now and give three reasons that colour speaks to you.
Have you got an answer?
Okay here is what it might say...
This is your private view of yourself.
2. What's your favourite piece of clothing? How do you feel when you wear it? Three reasons if possible.
This shows how you want to be perceived by others.
3. What is your favourite animal and three things you admire about that animal.
This is what you are looking for in a partner.
4. Imagine yourself in your favourite body of water. It can be a bath, a shower, river, sea, waterfall etc. Now say three feelings you have when you are part of that water.
This is how you feel during sex.
5. Imagine you are in a white space, everything in every direction is pure white. How does this make you feel. Three feelings if possible.
This last one is your attitude to death.
I'm not convinced by all of the questions but it was interesting and fun asking people. Try it yourself when you're with a group of friends and have nothing to say.