24/2/10 - Weather crap so did very little. Bought a book, read some of the book, went on the internet, did my laundry.
I did get a message which made me glad to be a teacher though and left me buzzing for days. I'll just copy and paste the message from a year 11 student who I used to clash with in every lesson when I first taught him.
Hello sir, just to say i hope everything in life goes well for you including your travelling. i just wanted to say that the last few months in school i got to realise how much of a decent teacher you are. It might not mean much coming from a 15 year old but i have so much respect for you and thankyou for helping me through the exams staying back after school with me. You've made me realise life is not just about getting a job, it's about doing something you've always wanted to do. I have such a different take on life now... Thanks Sir! oh and if i do bump in to you, of course you can bum a tenner :)
It took 2 and a half years to get a proper thank you but it sure was worth it.
- ► 2012 (45)
- Wanaka to Christchurch then Kaikoura
- Back to Wanaka and a bit of a naughty story
- Some more days in Queenstown
- Milford Sound
- Losing my hitch-hiking virginity
- Better buzz than a skydive
- 3 day hike on the Greenstone and Caples tracks
- Couple of days in Queenstown
- 20/2/10 - Best zoo ever
- Up a hill down a beer
- Puzzling World
- Time for a walk
- Hiking on the Franz Josef Glacier then to Wanaka
- ▼ March (15)